Deputy Home Manager - Clinical - £38k
Coventry, West Midlands, England
- £ 0 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Jun 2019
- 10 Jul 2019
Deputy Home Manager - Clinical
Claire at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a nurse-qualified deputy manager to help run a small nursing home in Coventry. My client is an expanding private healthcare provider that leads the market in elderly nursing homes.
Duties of the Deputy Home Manager:
• Carry out initial assessments for potential residents
• Create individualized care plans for residents
• Successfully lead and manage a clinical team
• Actively supervise and monitor care practices
• Deputise for the Home Manager in their absence and taking responsibility for the home in their absence
• To be professionally accountable for the work delegated to other members of the care team.
• Manage induction, supervision and mentorship of new starters
Requirements of the Role:
• Experience in a senior nursing role
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Valid NMC PIN
Don't delay in getting in touch with Claire on Applyto find out more. Alternatively, send an up to date CV to Apply to be considered for the role.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 60,000 - 65,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Regional Manager - Nursing Home - Elderly / Dementia Leicester ...