Intensive Care Unit ICU
Ealing, London, Greater London, England
- £ 30 - 44 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jun 2019
- 12 Jul 2019
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Nurse
Staffing professionals are looking for a dedicated intensive care unit (ICU) nurse to deliver vital care to injured and ill patients in ICU departments in many of the NHS hospitals as well as private hospitals we work with.
As a tier one agency across all major NHS and Private staffing professional we can offer up to 2 months in advance, which enables us to put you in a good place.
Contract: Temporary- ongoing
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assess patient needs and plan a programme of care.
• Maintain patient records in line with NMC guidelines.
• Treating wounds and provide advanced life support
• Monitor the critical patients for changes in status and indications such as shock or sepsis
• Administering medication
• Modifying treatment plans depending on patient’s response
What we need:
• Current NMC registration
• Experienced NICU nurse with at least 6 months experience in ICU.
• The right to work in the UK
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Ability to adapt and respond to a rapidly changing work environment
• Good written and communication skills
• Competitive pay rates with opportunities to be paid as PAYE or Umbrella
• Variety of shifts available (days/nights/weekends/nights)
• Weekly payroll
• Dedicated consultants for every nurse
• Increased rates on Sundays, nights and bank holidays
• Free uniform*
• Referral scheme*
• 24-hour contact with members of our team to assist with bookings/recruitment.
• Free DBS*
If you are looking to pick up extra shifts to suit your schedule or seeking full time agency employment please give us a ring on Applyto start the registration process.
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse in Ealing, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 48577 - 48577 Per yearFull timePermanentCity of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Up to £48,577 (Band 7) | 37.5 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits | L&D Prospects | An experienced RGN Nurse Manager with speci...