Home Manager RGN/RMN – Kidderminster – Salary DOE
Kidderminster, Worcestershire, England
- £ 0 - 0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- 12 Jun 2019
- 10 Jul 2019
Position: Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN)
Salary: £18.00 per hour
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to join the team at a fantastic nursing home located in Kidderminster. If you are looking for a new opportunity to work within an established, friendly and forward thinking employer, then please read on as this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a small sized home which offers exceptional levels of care and offers a home away from home to residents, whilst being attentive and respectful of the individual needs and wishes of all residents. the home cares for the elderly and those with associated conditions- If you are a Senior Nurse looking to make the next step in your career or a Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead simply looking for a new challenge then this is the perfect role for you!
As Deputy manager, you will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home in the manager's absence and be responsible for the following duties:
• To lead/ support a team of staff
• To oversee care plans
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Deputy Manager:
• Valid PIN number
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards
This role would be suitable for: Senior Nurse, Senior RGN/RMN, Head of Care, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Unit Lead, and Team Leader.
To be put forward for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate in calling Claire at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply!
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Kidderminster, Worcestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentDroitwich, Worcestershire, England
Job Title: Deputy Manager (RGN / RMN / RNLD) Location: Droitwich Spa, WorcestershireSalary: £31,200 per annum (£16.00 ...