Staff Nurse RGN
Harrow, Greater London, England
- £ 18.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jun 2019
- 11 Dec 2019
£18.00 per hour (Equates to £37,674 per annum / NHS Band 7) | 40.25 hours per week | Nights only | Elderly & Dementia Care
An RGN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a 40+ bedded, fully CQC compliant luxury nursing home in Harrow.
The home provides round the clock care to adults of all ages and specialises in elderly and dementia nursing care.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN role:
• 40.25 hours per week available
• Nights only
• Excellent hourly rates at £18.00 (Equates to £37,674 per annum / NHS Band 7)
• A comprehensive induction programme, free mandatory training and support and funding for additional training
• A company pension scheme with up to 4% matched eLife Assurance | Company Benefit Schememployer contributions plus life assurance
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
• Sick pay, cycle to work programmes and childcare voucher schemes
• Employee support programmes and staff recognition and reward schemes
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN post should be/have:
• Adult Nurse/RGN
• NMC Registered
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
• Previous Nursing Home experience required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.