Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse
Islington, London, Greater London, England
- £ 28.50 - 37.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Jun 2019
- 13 Jul 2019
Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse (PICU)
NHS hospitals? Excellent rates of pay? Sounds exciting right!
We have amazing opportunities within NHS hospitals across London.
We at staffing professionals are seeking qualified and determined PICU’s who are willing to work as soon as possible.
Contract: Temporary- ongoing
Wage: £28.50- £37.50/h
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide appropriate care to children admitted in paediatric ICU
• Record clear and concise information through forms
• Meet the needs of children in the paediatric ICU
• Monitor patients’ vitals
• Act as an advocate for the children and family and supporting and direct to relevant support services appropriate.
What we need:
• Experienced PICU nurse with at least 6 months clinical experience in a PICU unit
• Current NMC registration
• The right to work in the UK
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Ability to adapt and respond to a rapidly changing work environment
• Good written and communication skills
• Competitive pay rates with opportunities to be paid as PAYE or Umbrella LTD
• Variety of shifts available (days/nights/weekends/nights)
• Weekly payroll
• Dedicated consultants for every nurse
• Increased rates on Sundays, nights and bank holidays
• Free uniform*
• Referral scheme*
• 24-hour contact with members of our team to assist with bookings/recruitment.
• Free DBS*
If you are looking for a new challenge with flexible shifts and great rates of pay, then this is the role for you. Go ahead and give us a call on Apply
This job was posted to Ward childrens nurse in Islington, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...