RGN/RMN Senior Nurse
Falmouth, Cornwall, England
- £ 17.50 - 19.25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Jun 2019
- 23 Sep 2019
Up to £19.25 p/h | 37.5 Hrs | Flexible Shifts | Day and night shifts available | Excellent Benefits
A 35+ bedded nursing home in the Falmouth area is currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN qualified Senior Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of the RGN/RMN Senior Nurse vacancy are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Very competitive hourly pay rates in the region of £17.50 to £18.25 per hour depending on experience, with a £1 per hour increment on night shifts
• A supportive working environment and excellent employment conditions with a local care group
• Continuing professional development and clinical supervisions
• Free DBS and NMC renewal fees paid
• 6.6 weeks annual leave per year
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• As Senior Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications. You will lead shifts and will play a key role in supporting junior team members.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Senior Nurse position should be:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate proven experience in a UK nursing home/elderly and dementia care setting
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery
• Flexible to work a rota which includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
• For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.