Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Liskeard, Cornwall, England
- £ 16.50 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Jun 2019
- 23 Sep 2019
Up to £18.00 p/h (DOE) | 36 hrs p/w | Days or Nights | Good CQC | Staff Benefits
A small, charitable run general elderly and dementia nursing home in Liskeard is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home offers 24-hour care to older adults with elderly frailties and disabilities, in addition to supporting those with medical conditions requiring long term care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN /RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week
• Day or and or night shifts available
• Very competitive hourly day time pay rates of £16.50 to £17 p/h (DOE), with a £1 per hour increment on night shifts
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Staff recognition awards
• DBS and Uniform provided
• Ongoing training and career development opportunities
• Healthy workplace, Cycle to work scheme
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.