Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
Plymouth, Devon, England
- £ 16.00 - 16.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Jun 2019
- 23 Sep 2019
36 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | L&D Opportunities
An opportunity for a Registered Nurse has arisen to work in a small privately-owned elderly nursing care home on the outskirts of Plymouth.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on permeant contract
• Day shifts only
• Good hourly pay rates starting from £16.00 per hour
• Support with CPD/RE-validation
• Supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• On-going professional development and NMC revalidation support
As Staff Nurse (RGN) you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse (RGN) position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with a current NMC pin
• Ideally experienced in an elderly / dementia care environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.