Agency General Nurses Required - Athy Co. Kildare
Athy, Co. Kildare
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 9 Jun 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with its HSE client St Vincent Hospital in Athy Co. Kildare, is recruiting general nurses for agency work.
St Vincent Hospital provides a long term residential care for people over 65, a respite care and a day centre.
Cpl Healthcare is the first choice provider of nurses to St Vincent and we are expecting regular available shifts for our nurses, days and nights.
Nursing job requirements:
Recognised third level nursing qualification
- Full registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Mandatory training up to date
Be able to demonstrate clinical competence in the care of the older adult
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent Communication skills
The advantage of working through Cpl Healthcare as an Agency Nurse:
- Flexibility and control as to when and where you work
- Weekly payroll, holiday pay and bank holiday pay
- Great links and career opportunities both nationwide and abroad
Registering with Cpl Healthcare could not be easier!
Our application form is straight forward and our dedicated recruitment consultants are available to assist you through the process
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Athy, Co. Kildare
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 35000 - 65000 Per yearFull timePermanentKildare, Kildare, Ireland
In collaboration with our clients, TTM Healthcare are hiring Staff Nurses, Senior Staff Nurses and Clinical Nurse Managers for full...