Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Plymouth, Devon, England
- £ 16.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Jun 2019
- 11 Aug 2019
£16.50 to £17.50 per hour | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care |
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a privately owned nursing home in Plymouth to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse.
The purpose built home is unique and stylish, set in a scenic location.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive rates of pay in the region of £16.50 to £17.50 per hour are offered depending on experience
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.