Night Staff Nurse RGN
Newport, Newport (Casnewydd), Wales
- £ 15.00 - 17.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Jun 2019
- 4 Jul 2019
£15- £17 p/h | 33 or 44 hrs | Nights Only | Small Disability Nursing Home
An RGN Night Staff Nurse position has become available in a small disability care home in Newport, with 3 to 4 shifts per week available.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £15 to £17 depending on experience
• 33 - 44 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
As Night Staff Nurse RGN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Staff Nurse RGN post:
• Registered Adult Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experience working in a UK care home setting, or in disability care
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.