Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Saltash, Cornwall, England
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 May 2019
- 4 Aug 2019
Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC |NQ Nurses Considered | Great Benefits
A 40+ bedded nursing home in the Saltash area currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home is independently owned and operated and provides round the clock care and support to older people with a diverse range of nursing care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shifts in place with days and/or nights available
• Great hourly rates of pay of £16.50 plus paid breaks
• Free uniforms and free on-site parking
• Subsidized meals
• NMC registration fees paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience in elderly care, although a comprehensive induction will be provided
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.