Band 7\/8a Psychologist Practitioner
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 28 - 30 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 May 2019
- 22 Jun 2019
Band 7/8a Psychologist Practitioner
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 7 or 8 Psychologist to work in Hemel Hampstead starting ASAP.
Salary: £28-£32 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 - 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended.
Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm
What HCL can offer you?
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed person
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- NMC registration
- 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with children
- 5 years references
- Enhanced DBS check
- Car Driver
*Terms and conditions apply.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29211 - 42019 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)Permanent, full time or part timeUp to £32,019 p...
£ 41000 - 41000 Per yearFull time...PermanentEnfield, London, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Enfield Location: Enfield Salary: £41,000 - £41,000 Experienced Nurse...
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull time...PermanentMilton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Milton Keynes Location: Milton Keynes Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 Exper...