Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
Devon Consuls, Tavistock, Devon, England
- £ 21 - 22 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 May 2019
- 22 Jun 2019
Band 5 Mental Health Nurse
We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Band 5 CPN or RMN to join the Acute Adults Team based in Devon. We have a few positions to cover inpatient wards. There will be a rostered pattern of days and nights, with long days an option for shifts.
Day - £21 - £22
Night/ Sat - £27 - £28
Start Date: ASAP
This is an initial 3 - 6 months contract, which is likely to be extended.
Working hours: 9 am to 5 pm
What HCL can offer you?
* Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
* Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialists.
* LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
* Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed person
What you will need?
* Must have the right to work in the UK
* NMC registration
* 2-3 years post qualifying experience working with older adults
* 5 years references
* Enhanced DBS check
* Car Driver
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Devon Consuls, Tavistock, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentWinchfield, Hook, Hampshire, England
Ward Manager ( RMN / RNLD ) - Locked Rehabilitation Ward - £40,000 p/a + £5,000 welcome bonus Location: Hook, Hampshir...
£ 30 Per hourFull timeBankSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Job description We've an amazing opportunity for dedicated RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse doing day shifts working in Southam...