Band 7 CAMHS RMN\/Practitioner
Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
- £ 38 - 40 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 May 2019
- 22 Jun 2019
Band 7 CAMHS RMN/Practitioner
We are looking for an experienced Mental Health Practitioner to join a CAMHS team Pontypridd in South Wales.
You will be considered for these roles if you are Primary Mental Health Professionals, CAMHS Practitioner or RMN.
Hours- 37 Hours Monday-Friday
This vacancy has an initial 3 - 6-month contract likely to be extended
What HCL Mental Health can offer you?
- Weekly payments
- Lucrative referral scheme*
- Flexible working hours
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Free Training
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- RMN, Nursing or Social Work Qualification
- Experience working with CAMHS crisis, assessment, tier 3 and treatment. (ideally 2 years)
- Must have valid professional registration i.e. NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council), The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), BACP - (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) etc
- Sound understanding of the Mental Health Act and legal framework governing CAMHS work.
- HCL Mental Health is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
- Must have Neurodevelopmental skills
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse in Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentWeston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Weston Super Mare Location: Weston Super Mare Salary: £32,000 - £34,0...