Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Wythenshawe, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 23 May 2019
- 20 Sep 2019
£16 per hour | 48 hours | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered |
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse in their large elderly nursing home in Wythenshawe.
The very large home has units catering to service users with general elderly nursing, residential and nursing dementia care needs, in addition to providing palliative and respite care services.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Permanent contracts of up to 48 hours per week are available
• Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly pay rate of £16
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an UK care home setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.