Mobile Theatre Practitioner
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 32000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 31 Jul 2019
- 18 Nov 2019
This position is with Vanguard Healthcare who operate mobile services across the UK!
This is a Regional role and you would Cover sites in Scotland and The North Of England
Vanguard Healthcare statement:
We are a mobile business, so our clinical staff are expected to be geographically flexible - the role involves considerable travel and nights away from home.
Benefits our clinical team are extremely proud of the work they do, and we are extremely proud of them! For their hard work Vanguard's Theatre Practitioners experience a range of exciting benefits.
£32,000 starting salary - for a 38 hour week (4 days p/w 8:00-18:00), although staff are nearly always required for a five day week of 47.5 hours with the last 9.5 hours paid at time plus a third. So the total salary can be up to £42,000 + the below benefits
- Car allowance of £300 per month or a company car
- Company pension scheme employer contribution of 5%, employee minimum contribution 5%
- Pay care Healthcare Benefit
- Death in Service Life Assurance (3 times basic salary)
- 5 weeks annual leave, with an option to buy an extra weeks leave before the new holiday year starts.
- Travel allowance for travelling on day off (£10 per hour, calculated with google maps)
- Overnight accommodation, breakfast and dinner paid whilst working away from home (Sunday - Thursday) £100 per night allowance.
The Theatre Practitioner will be responsible for delivering patient care on Vanguard Mobile facilities on behalf of a host hospital. They will have current experience within at least two of the main areas of work, anaesthetics, surgical scrub, recovery and endoscopy.
Responsibilities include maintaining a safe and efficient working environment at all times, and ensuring that a high standard of expertise and professionalism is maintained in all clinical activities. This will be done through the rigorous and consistent application of Company and host hospital policies and procedures.
The post holder may be required to work as part of a Vanguard team, as the sole representative of Vanguard in a host hospital team or a unit facilitator.
If you'd like more information on this role with Vanguard please get in touch
Job Type: Full-time