Night Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
Northwich, Cheshire, England
- £ 15.00 - 15.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 22 May 2019
- 22 Jun 2019
£15.00 per hour | 36 hours per week | Nights | Overall “Good” CQC | Excellent Staff Benefits
An elderly and dementia nursing home in Northwich currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general elderly nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• 36 hours per week
• Nioghts only
• Competitive hourly rates of £15.00
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Night Manager RGN/RMN, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Applicants for this Night Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Well organised, with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.