RN Registered Nurse
Alloa, Clackmannanshire, Scotland
- £ 15.45 - 15.45 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 May 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
FT or PT Nights or Rotation | £1K Welcome Bonus | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly & Dementia Care | Great Benefits
A private nursing home on the outskirts of Alloa is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurses to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The home is fully compliant with Care Inspectorate requirements and offers elderly frail and dementia care packages in a home from home setting.
Details of the RN Registered Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of up to 38.5 hours per week, with permanent nights or rotating days and nights available
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £15.45
• A welcome bonus of £1,000 (subject to T&Cs)
• Ongoing training and development programmes both in-house and externally
• NMC renewal fees paid, plus support with NMC revalidation
• Free uniforms and PVG
• A Nursing Times subscription
As RN Registered Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this RN Registered Nurse role should be:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Able to work flexible shifts which meet the needs of a 24 hour care service
To apply now, please follow the link below.
For further details about this vacancy or any other Registered Nurse roles please call Katrusia Prodywus on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Alloa, Clackmannanshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in Glasgow CityLocation: Glasgow CitySalary: £32,000 - £34,000Experience...