Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland
- £ 15.90 - 15.90 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 May 2019
- 11 Jul 2019
£15.90 per hour | Paid Breaks | 24 Hours | Days or Night Shifts | Staff Benefits Included
A luxury, fully compliant elderly and dementia care home on the Western outskirts of Dumfries is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse to join their team on a part-time basis.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what our client is offering:
• A part-time contract of 24 hours per week
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £15.90 plus paid breaks
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Meals provided on long day shifts
• Free NMC PIN renewal and PVG
• An extra day’s annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Dumfries, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentMaryport, Cumbria, England
Job Title: Night Nurse Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Maryport, CumbriaSalary: £28,000 - £37,50...