Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Musselburgh, East Lothian, Scotland
- £ 18.50 - 18.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 May 2019
- 16 Jun 2019
40 hrs per week | Nights only | £18.50 per hour | Staff Benefits | Welcome Bonus
A large elderly and dementia nursing home near Musselburgh is currently looking to recruit a Charge Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work nights on a permanent, full-time basis.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy are as follows:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Nights only
• Excellent hourly rates of £18.50 per hour
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
• Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
• Paid PVG Check.
• Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Charge Nurse, you will lead the shift, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day to day management of the home.
The successful candidate for this Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.