Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD
Diss, Norfolk, England
- £ 32110 - 32110 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 16 May 2019
- 16 Jun 2019
£32,110 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days or Nights | Overall “Good” CQC | Great Staff Benefits
A specialist care facility in a rural setting near Diss which provides quality, specialised treatment for males and females with learning disabilities is currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced RMN or RNLD to strengthen their nursing team in a Staff Nurse role.
Details of the Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD role:
• A permanent position of 37.5 hours per week, covering flexible shifts
• A great annual salary of £32,110
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Free car parking
• Free meals/refreshments when on duty
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD), your duties will include providing high quality care in acute wards, low and medium secure wards, with patients suffering from Personality Disorders and Enduring Mental Illness; and acute episodes of illness.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Newly qualified nurses will be considered
• Up to date NMC registration
• Aware of NMC code of Professional Conduct
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident coordinating care
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Up-to-date knowledge of assessment and rehabilitation techniques.
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.