Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 May 2019
- 16 Jun 2019
38.5 hrs per week | Days only | £16.50 per hour | Staff Benefits | Welcome Bonus
A small independently owned and managed residential care home in Glasgow requires a Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD to work days only on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Charge Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy are as follows:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Days only
• Excellent hourly rates of £16.50 per hour
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
• Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
• Paid PVG Check.
• Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Charge Nurse, you will lead the shift, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the day to day management of the home.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN position will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.