Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Jarrow, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 16.00 - 16.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 May 2019
- 16 Jun 2019
£16.00 per hour | 38.5 Hours | Nights Only | Specialist Dementia Care
A vacancy for a qualified Staff Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD has arisen in a large, dementia specialist nursing home on the outskirts of Jarrow.
The home provides round the clock care to older adults with dementia and associated cognitive impairments, in addition to general nursing care to those with elderly medical nursing needs.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD will receive:
• Full time hours of 38.5 per week
• Night shifts only
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay at £16.00
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, although newly qualified nurses will also be considered
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Jarrow, Tyne and Wear, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31200 - 31200 Per yearFull timePermanentNorthumberland, Cramlington, Northumberland, England
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.We are looking for a...