Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
North Shields, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 15.50 - 15.50 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 16 May 2019
- 16 Jun 2019
£15.50 per hour | 33 Hours | Nights Only | Elderly & Dementia Home
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse is required join a nursing team in a 50+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in North Shields.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 33 hours per week
• Night shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £15.50
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Newly qualified Staff Nurses RGN/RMN/RNLD may be considered for this position, and it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to remain calm and confident when dealing with adults with challenging behaviours and complex mental healthcare needs
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in North Shields, Tyne and Wear, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31200 - 31200 Per yearFull timePermanentNorthumberland, Cramlington, Northumberland, England
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.We are looking for a...