Home Manager (Nursing)
Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 50 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 May 2019
- 15 Jun 2019
Location: Burton -On-Trent - Care Of the Elderly - Medium sized
Salary £50,000 DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced manager to manage a medium sized care home in the Burton-on-Trent area of Staffordshire. The home is a purpose built nursing home that has been designed for older people requiring residential and nursing care. A homely and versatile atmosphere is enjoyed within the facility, with an extensive list of activities and events to provide recreational opportunities to the residents who are mainly elderly and suffer with the diagnosis of dementia.
• Overall responsibility of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Nurse Qualified (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
• NVQ 5 or be willing to work toward
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Registered with CQC
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• A basic salary of up to £50K (depending on experience)
• Performance related bonus scheme
• EXCELLENT career progression
About company/ client:
My client is a well respected, privately run group of residential and nursing homes for the elderly and those who also suffer with the diagnosis of dementia.
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Carly Walker on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to Apply
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Staffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38,000 - 38,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Deputy Home Manager (RGN or RMN) - Luxury Care Provider Birmingham, West Midlands £38,000 and Benefits package 40 hours per w...