Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
- £ 39 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 May 2019
- 15 Jun 2019
£17.50p/h + Welcome Bonus!
Purosearch are proud to be supporting a UK wide organisation in recruiting a Nursing Home Deputy Manager for their large Nursing Home located in a suburb West of the city centre.
The home boasts fantastic links with the local community & residents can often be seen out and about in the local shops & cafes. The home offers care for the elderly, those living with dementia & respite care, highly graded with the CI. The Nursing Home Deputy Manager will be an instrumental part of the company and the role involves supernumerary time as well as nursing shifts on the floor.
The ideal candidate is a RGN/RMN with an active PIN and experience of nursing within a nursing home environment. You will have fantastic clinical skills and a sound knowledge of SSSC/CI alongside a passion for dementia and elderly care.
• Overall managing of the home in the managers absence
• Staff appraisals, training and line management of staff
• Ensuring CQC standards are met at all time & auditing care plans
• Providing the highest standards of care at all times to residents
• RGN/RMN with Active NMC PIN
• Experience within a Senior/leadership role in a nursing home environment
• Knowledge of care planning & CI/SSSC
• Fantastic communication and clinical skills
• A very competitive salary of £17.50 p/h
• Excellent career progression & training
• Benefits & Discount scheme
For more information please call Applyurosearch on Applyor email Apply
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28314 - 37752 Per yearFull timePermanentBonnyrigg, Midlothian, Scotland
Clinical Lead - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing HomeCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, Ch...