Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Aberdeen, Aberdeen City, Scotland
- £ 25330 - 26500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 May 2019
- 15 Jun 2019
£25,330 to £26,500 p/a | 37.5 Hours | Night Shifts | 24.5 – 36.75 hrs p/w (shifts 7pm-7.15am) | Overall “Excellent” Care Inspectorate
A specialist neurological care and rehabilitation service in Aberdeen has an exciting opportunity for a RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Staff Nurses to join their team.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home has to offer:
• Great annual salaries of £25,330 to £26,500 p/a depending on experience and salary banding (this includes a £3,600 staff bonus)
• Working 24.5 – 36.75 hours per week on night shifts
• Enhancements for nights (30%), weekends (45%) and bank holidays (60%)
• 25 days holiday (rising to 30 with service) plus bank holidays with the choice to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday
• Private Pension Scheme matched at 5%
• Discounts with hundreds of retailers and services. Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
• Development opportunities for all through our structured development framework
• Free parking and subsidised meals
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with current NMC registration
• Ideally with post-registration experience in specialist neurological or residential care with an appropriate diploma level qualification
• A compassionate and people-centred approach
• Excellent communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.