Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 May 2019
- 15 Jun 2019
£16 p/h | 33 hours | Nights Only |Elderly Care | Elderly & Dementia Care Home |
An elderly care home in Hereford currently has an opportunity for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in elderly care to work as Staff Nurse on permanent nights.
Details of this Night Nurse role are as follows:
• 33 hours per week
• Permanent night shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.00
As Night Nurse you will be involved in undertaking the planning, delivery and evaluation of resident care and ensuring the highest possible standards of care are consistently delivered.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria;
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with valid NMC pin
• Experienced in elderly care with good knowledge and understanding of the complex requirements involved
• Strong clinical leadership skills with a positive and proactive approach
• Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 50000 - 65000 Per yearFull time...PermanentGloucester, Gloucestershire, England
LOOKING FOR A REGISTERED MANAGERS POST IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE & COTWOLDS £ 50 - £ 65 K We are interested in talking to Registered M...