- £ 24214 - 31112 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 May 2019
- 12 Jun 2019
Are you passionate about Nursing?
Do you have a keen interest in General Surgery?
We are recruiting for General Surgery Nurse to join a busy surgery department in a NHS hospital.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote team working
- Assess, plan and deliver care
- To deputise for senior staff nurses in their absence, demonstrating leadership and management
- Undertake extended roles such as IV cannulation, phlebotomy
- Support and act as role model for junior staff, promoting a learning environment
- Maintain a safe environment for patients and staff and to maintain accurate records of patient care
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Please apply with you're CV alternatively call Siobhan on Apply
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.
Ref: SH01 -SurgeryNurse
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31800 - 42500 Per yearFull timePermanentColchester, Essex, England
Position: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of Colchester, EssexSalary: £31,800- £4...
£ 28000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentChelmsford, Essex, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )- Location: Chelmsford, Essex- Position: Staff Nurse- Care Categories: Parkinson's Disease, ...
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timeBankChelmsford, Essex, England
Nurse, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments ChelmsfordLocation: ChelmsfordStarting Salary: £38,000 + Comprehensi...