Paediatric Nurse - Kingston
Kingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 May 2019
- 12 Jun 2019
For a role based in Kingston, a band 5 or a band 6 Paediatric nurse is required to work for an NHS Trust on a full-time or a part-time basis.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Ref: JW RGNPKH00118