Nursing Home Manager
Kidderminster, Worcestershire, England
- £ 46000 - 46000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 15 May 2019
- 15 Jun 2019
£46,000 p/a | 40 hours | Days | Management |
An experienced Nursing Home Manager with RGN qualification is required to lead and develop a 60+ bedded nursing home in Kidderminster.
My client is a highly reputable and well-established care group and this is a fantastic opportunity to join the company.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• A great annual salary of £46,000
• A strong regional management structure to support you in your role
As Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
You will also play a key role in promoting the home within the local area, building up occupancy and developing a strong team within the home.
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in a Nursing Home Manager:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN with current NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven experience in the management of a UK nursing home, ideally with commissioning experience
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Kidderminster, Worcestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26200 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands- Position: Staff Nurse- Care Categories: Palliative ca...
£ 50,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Care Home Manager – Neuro and Complex Care – Nurse Qualified Adult Acquired Brain Injuries & Neuro Disabilities £50,000 - £60,0...