RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse
Melksham, Wiltshire, England
- £ 44000 - 44000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 10 May 2019
- 23 Sep 2019
42 Hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Mix of Clinical & Supernumerary
An experienced RGN or RMN with experience in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead Nurse in a large elderly care home in the Melksham area.
Details of the RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse position:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only, which includes alternate weekends
• A great annual salary of £44,000
• Your time will be split as follows: 24 clinical hours and 18 supernumerary hours
As RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee the planning and delivery of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will compile rotas, undertake staff supervisions and mentor junior team members.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
• At least 3 years post-registration experience working in an elderly and dementia care/UK nursing home setting with experience in a senior/supervisory capacity
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Committed to your own professional development and have evidence of recent post-registration studies
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.