Substance Misuse Nurse
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 31 May 2019
* Full-time permanent role based in either Buller or Greymouth
* Experience within Mental Health and AOD services for someone who wants to work at the higher end of their scope of practice. Current Annual Practicing Certificate and NZNO Registration ideal
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills are vital to this role
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you'll do with your time
* You will provide specialist advice to our teams and expert care to our patients
* Work alongside our AOD and OST teams to assist with their caseloads as needed
This role is working within our mental health teams specifically with our AOD and OST teams to expertly support and guide them as they treat their patients. This role is for a Registered Nurse who is looking to extend their scope or make a change. In this role you will be supported in further study and qualifications such as nurse prescribing.
This is a busy role within our mental health teams but is highly rewarding for the right person as you will be able to affect real change in our patient's lives.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn't a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Apply online, or contact us on Apply
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!