Pontypool, Torfaen (Tor-faen), Wales
- £ 16 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 30 May 2019
Motivated Staff Nurse required in Pontypool, up to £18.50/hr, Days/Nights, CQC Complaint Home
A home that specialises in Dementia has a vacancy available...would you be interested in this position?
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful well-run nursing home in Pontypool, Torfaen. My client provides nursing services to Dementia with Younger Adults & Elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This home has been awarded a 'Positive' CIW rating and has also been rated 8.9/10 on a well-known care homes site.
- Paid breaks
- Subsidised meals
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free uniforms
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Pontypool, Torfaen (Tor-faen), Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 23.00 - 45.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Cheddar, Somerset, England
** Ltd Company Nurses Welcome** WANT TO EARN OVER £1,000 PER WEEK AS AN AGENCY STAFF NURSE (RGN / RMN) Staff Nurse (RGN / RMN) HAMI...