Registered General Nurse for Private ICU Respiratory Centre
Redhill, Surrey, England
- £ 26000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 6 Jun 2019
Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5/6 Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work for the ICU Respiratory unit of a private Clinic located in Redhill, Surrey.
The Position is a Full-time position offering a salary between £26,000.00 and £33,000.00 per year
About the Centre
The Respiratory ICU Specialist centre is located in Redhill, Surrey and providing services for patients with chronic respiratory failure, particularly from neuromuscular diseases, respiratory illness or post-surgery showing potential for weaning or a safe discharge home are currently recruiting permanent Nurses and offering an amazing list of Benefits.
The Specialist Centre is in a strategic partnership with Guy's and St Thomas to develop specialist centres for patients with respiratory failure across the UK.
The post holder will:
- Put patients first - consider the patient's needs and wishes in all that they do
- Take pride in what they do - strive for highest standards on own work and challenge colleagues to do the same
- Strive to be the best - in terms of patient care & teamwork
- Act with integrity - maintain the privacy & dignity of patients, work with integrity and be trustworthy, be accountable for own work
- Respect others - patients, visitors and colleagues
- Career progression
- Accommodation facilities provided
- Sponsorship for Post Graduate degrees
- ICU Training Course provided
- 30 mins train ride from London Bridge
- Excellent well known Schools around Centre
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses in permanent and temporary positions.
Ref: Remeo Surrey Manny
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full time...TemporarySlough, Berkshire, England
Health Professionals invites you to join us at one of our upcoming open events. Aimed at Registered Nurses and Allied Health Profes...