Registered General Nurse - ICU Department at North Bristol
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 31000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 6 Jun 2019
Athona recruitment are currently recruiting for Registered Nurses to join the Stroke/ICU Department at the North Bristol NHS Trust on a full time basis.
About the Trust
It has over 8,000 staff delivering healthcare across Southmead Hospital Bristol, Cossham Hospital, Bristol Centre for Enablement and within the local community of Bristol and South Gloucestershire.
- The post holder will be designated on a regular basis to take charge of the ward/department in the absence of the ward manager or senior nurse after two years in post and on an occasional basis within the first two years in post.
- The post holder will work within and lead a clinical care team.
- The post holder will take personal responsibility and accountability for ensuring that Trust and local policies and procedures are known and followed and will ensure duties are carried out in accordance with the advisory guidelines and practice set out in the NMC code of Professional conduct.
- The post holder will be responsible for assessment, planning, provision, maintenance and evaluation of patient care.
- The post holder will take responsibility for the supervision and guidance of other staff including health care assistants and students on a daily basis.
- The post holder will actively contribute to the provision of a good learning environment by taking on the role of mentor/assessor for learners eg. Student nurses and support worker
- Registered Nurse NMC registration
- Right to work in the UK
- Previous experience in area of interest
- Good communication, organisational and time management skills
- Salary (Salary range is from £ 23,023 to £29,608)
- Annual Leave
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Childcare Facilities
- Saplings Day Nursery at Southmead Hospital
- Childcare Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Personal and Professional Development
- Staff Discount Brochure and Discounts Websites
- Local Staff Discount Brochure
- NHS Discount Websites
- Staff Lottery
Why choose Athona?
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses in permanent and temporary positions.
Ref: N Bristol ICU Manny
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26000 - 34500 Per yearFull timePermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of BristolSalary: £26,000 - £34,500 p...
£ 36500 - 40500 Per yearFull timePermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
Position: Registered Nurse (RGN /RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Outskirts of BristolSalary: £36,500 - £40,500 (&p...