Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD - Nursing Home
Stockport, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 6 Jun 2019
Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD - Nursing Home - Stockport, Greater Manchester - £18 per hour
Days Only, full or part time hours available.
I am currently recruiting for an enthusiastic staff nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join an elderly nursing home in Stockport, Greater Manchester. This is a great opportunity for a staff nurse who is looking to work days with a strong support team and another nurse on duty.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse role include:
- Pay rate of £18 per hour
- Full or part time hours available
- Training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as a Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD:
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Dispensing and administering medication as prescribed
- Accurately maintain appropriate records in line with legislative guidelines
- Carry out stock control
As a Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD, you will need:
- Nurse Qualification
- Valid NMC Pin
- Interest in working in elderly care
- Right to work in the UK
For more information please email Apply