Registered General Nurse
Accrington, Lancashire, England
- £ 15 - 15 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 9 Jun 2019
£15 p/h | Paid Breaks | Days or Nights | “Good” CQC Rating| Newly Qualified Nurses Accepted |
My client is currently looking to recruit full and part time Nurses to work at their care home in Accrington. This is a fully CQC compliant service with “Good” inspection report and specialises in elderly and dementia care.
Details of this Registered General Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 22 to 36 hours per week available
• Day or night shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £15
• Paid breaks
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Registered General Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Registered General Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Experience is not essential and my client will accept applications from newly qualified nurses
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Accrington, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 22.41 - 34.00 Per hourPart timeTemporaryHuddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Day and night shifts; RGN Job, Leeds Nurse; General nurse job, Agency Nurse, Agency nurse job, Flexible hours Your new company Hays...