Home Manager (Nurse or Non Nurse)
Hinckley, Leicestershire, England
- £ 60000 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 May 2019
- 9 Jun 2019
£60,000 p/a | 40 hours | Days | Experience Essential | Management |
My client is currently looking to recruit a Home Manager to lead and develop their large service in the Hinckley area. This service provides specialist dementia care, residential care and supports those with physical disabilities.
Details of this Home Manager vacancy and what our client is offering:
• 40 hours per week on days on a permanent basis
• A competitive annual salary of £60,000
• this role is open to both nurse and non-nurse qualified Managers
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills our client requires in a Home Manager:
• Nurse qualified applicants must have a valid NMC Pin number and be registered as Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD or;
• None nurse qualified applicants will have Registered Managers Award
• Demonstrate current managerial experience in an elderly care environment with a proven track record of success
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Hinckley, Leicestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 60,000 - 65,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBilston, West Midlands, England
Nursing Home Manager - Elderly / Dementia Care Home Bilston, Wolverhampton £60,000 - £65,000 + Bonus & Benefits Mu...
£ 0 - 19.06 Per hourFull timePermanentSwadlincote, Derbyshire, England
Role: Deputy Manager £19.06ph Area: Swadlincote, DerbyshireSalary: £19.06phCompany: Leading provider of LD and Physical Disability ...