Theatre Scrub RGN/ODP
Leatherhead, Surrey, England
- £ 28,000 - 35,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 9 Jun 2019
One of the country’s leading private healthcare providers currently requires an experienced Theatre Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner to work in their hospital in Leatherhead in the position of Theatre Scrub.
Candidates for this Theatre Scrub post should be:
• A level 1 Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with NMC registration or an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) with HCPC registration
• Experienced in a wide range of surgical procedures, ideally in all areas of theatre, with a strong baclground in a Theatre Scrub position
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Work well independently and as part of a strong multidisciplinary team,
• Committed to maintaining high clinical standards
• Provide evidence of continuing professional development
This is a full time position with a 37.5 hour working week on day shifts. A competitive salary in the region of £28,000 to £35,000 per annum is available.
The successful candidate will be joining a leading employer that is committed to ensuring the job satisfaction of staff along with providing support for staff to undertake training and development, with extensive opportunities for career progression.
Employee benefits also include a contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical cover, wellness screening and eye tests.
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Leatherhead, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31000 - 42000 Per yearFull timePermanentLittlehampton, West Sussex, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Littlehampton- Position: Staff Nurse- Care Categories: Dementia, Old Age and p...