Clinical Services Manager - Outpatients
London, Greater London, England
- £ 40,000 - 40,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 9 May 2019
- 9 Jun 2019
Up to £40,000 per annum |Days Only | Benefits Include Pension, Private Healthcare + Much More
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a private hospital in London for an experienced RGN with management experience to work as Outpatients Clinical Services Manager.
Details of this Outpatients Clinical Services Manager RGN position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shift pattern to cover
• A competitive annual salary of up to £40,000
• A private pension scheme
• Private Healthcare scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
As Outpatients Clinical Services Manager RGN, your role will be to oversee the consulting rooms including ophthalmology, health screening and pre-assessment. You will plan the clinical services, be responsible for the day to day organisation and management of the clinical departments along with supporting the hospital management team to provide clinical leadership.
Applicants for this Outpatients Clinical Services Manager RGN post should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Robust understanding of Clinical Governance is essential
• Well organised, with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to motivate a clinical team
• Experience in outpatients is preferred but not essential
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.