A & E Nurse Essex
Westcliff-on-Sea, Essex, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 6 Jun 2019
Athona Recruitment is recruiting for a band 5 to work for an NHS Trust based in Essex, on a full-time an ad-hoc basis.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38,000 - 38,000 Per yearFull timePermanentChatham, Kent, England
Registered General Nurse/Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Chatham Starting Salary...