Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP
Watford, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 38,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 9 Jun 2019
Up to £38,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days Only | State of the Art Hospital
A leading private hospital on the outskirts of Watford requires an experienced Scrub Nurse RGN or Scrub Practitioner ODP to join the Theatres Scrub Team.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
• A competitive annual salary of up to £38,000 depending on experience
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including Orthopaedics, ENT and Gynaecology.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998
• Extensive experience in a scrub setting, ideally with orthopaedic, gynae and ENT experience
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
• Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.