Sister/Charge Nurse – Surgical Ward RGN
Leatherhead, Surrey, England
- £ 32000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 9 May 2019
- 9 Jun 2019
37.5 hrs | £32,000 - £38,000 p/a | Great Staff Benefits | Training & Development Prospects
An experienced RGN Surgical/Acute Ward Nurse is required to work as Sister/Charge Nurse in a private hospital in Leatherhead.
What the hospital is offering the successful Sister/Charge Nurse – Surgical Ward RGN & details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £32,000 to £38,000
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week
• Day or night shifts on an internal rotation
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Private medical cover and health screening programmes
• Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
As Sister/Charge Nurse RGN, you will deliver effective departmental management, ensuring excellent standards of clinical care and professionalism are maintained throughout the ward. You will manage staff and resources alongside supporting and mentoring junior team members whilst managing a clinical caseload and providing high quality nursing care.
You will work with a varied patient mix, with the theatres team undertaking a range of surgical specialisms including orthopaedics, cosmetics, ophthalmology, ENT and general surgery.
Applicants for this Sister/Charge Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria;
• Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced working in a hospital setting, with proven experience in an acute/medical/surgical ward environment, ideally within the private sector
• Experienced in staff management
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35100 Per yearFull timePermanentHindhead, Surrey, England
STAFF NURSE - LUXURY NURSING HOMEJob Role: Registered NurseLocation: Hindhead, SurreyPay: £18 per hour (Monday - Friday) and ...
£ 28500 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentCrawley, West Sussex, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) - Nursing home Location: Outside of Crawley, West SussexSalary: £28,500 - &pou...
£ 31800 - 42400 Per yearFull timePermanentThames Ditton, Surrey, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )- Location: Thames Ditton, Surrey- Position: Staff Nurse- Care Categories: Dementia and Phys...
£ 28300 - 37700 Per yearFull timePermanentHenley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )- Location: Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire- Position: Staff Nurse- Care Categories: Palliativ...