Anaesthetics Practitioner RGN/ODP
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 37194 - 37194 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 9 Jun 2019
Up to £37,194 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days only | Excellent Benefits & Training Prospects
An experienced Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP is required to work in a leading private hospital in North-West London.
Details of this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Weekends may be required
• A competitive annual salary of up to £37,194 depending on experience
• Some excellent company benefits and opportunities for training and development
• Various private pension schemes available
• Life assurance and private medical cover
As Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with a highly skilled team including internationally renowned surgeons and you will have the opportunity to gain experience and broaden your skill set.
You will work with patients undergoing a range of surgical procedures, and the hospital specialises in elective and orthopaedic surgery.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Practitioner RGN/ODP position should be/have:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Extensive experience in anaesthetics
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.