Anaesthetics Practitioner RGN/ODP
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 37194 - 37194 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 18 Aug 2019
37.5 hrs | Days only | Excellent Benefits & Training Prospects
An experienced Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP is required to work in a leading private hospital in North-West London.
Details of this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Weekends may be required
• A competitive annual salary of up to £37,194 depending on experience
• Some excellent company benefits and opportunities for training and development
• Various private pension schemes available
• Life assurance and private medical cover
As Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with a highly skilled team including internationally renowned surgeons and you will have the opportunity to gain experience and broaden your skill set.
You will work with patients undergoing a range of surgical procedures, and the hospital specialises in elective and orthopaedic surgery.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Practitioner RGN/ODP position should be/have:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Extensive experience in anaesthetics
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
• Must have minimum 3 years’ experience in busy environment, ideally willing to also cover recovery
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.