RGN Deputy Nurse Manager
Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, England
- £ 34000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 9 May 2019
- 9 Aug 2019
42 Hrs | Days | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC
A 40+ bedded nursing home in Lytham St Annes currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with supervisory/management experience to work as Deputy Nurse Manager.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides round the clock nursing care to older adults with general/medical nursing care needs.
Details of this RGN Deputy Nurse Manager position as follows:
• A permanent contract of 42 hours per week
• A great annual salary of £34,000
• Your time will be split between supernumerary/office-based tasks and clinical duties
• Day shifts only, with some weekends required
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
Applicants for this RGN Deputy Nurse Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home
• Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36400 - 38200 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthport, Merseyside, England
Deputy Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD UP TO £38k Position: Deputy ManagerCare Categories: Schizophrenia, Bi-polar disorder, Eati...