Care Home Manager (RGN/Nurse-Qualified)
Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, England
- £ 32000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 May 2019
- 9 Jun 2019
42 Hrs | Very Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | Experience Essential
An RGN qualified Nursing Home Manager is required to join a 25 bedded private nursing home in Lytham.
Details of this RGN Nursing Home Manager vacancy and what our client is offering:
• 42 hours per week on days on a permanent basis
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £32,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
• A great opportunity to lead and develop a home that is already fully compliant with all CQC requirements and has good quality grades
• Free on-site parking
• NMC renewal fees paid
As CQC Registered Care Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in an RGN Nursing Home Manager:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Current NMC registration
• Demonstrate current managerial experience in an elderly care environment with a proven track record of success
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.