RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager
Huyton, Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 20 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 9 Jun 2019
37.5 hrs | Days | Elderly Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits | Career Progression Prospects
A 50+ bedded, fully CQC compliant elderly nursing home in the Huyton area currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding home that is developing specialist facilities to cater to people living with dementia in addition to complex health conditions.
The home is recognised as an Investor in People and has achieved Platinum Status in the Gold Standard Framework for End of Life Care.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, with some weekends required
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £20 per hour
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a home that has maintains very high staffing levels and has a longstanding reputation for excellence
• 6 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Great opportunities for training and development
• The possibility to progress to Matron/Manager within the next couple of years
As Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
• Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• Undertaking risk assessments
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
• Ideally experienced with the Caredocs electronic care planning system
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.