Greenwich, London, Greater London, England
- £ 36,380 - 42,800 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 9 May 2019
- 14 Jun 2019
We have an exciting opportunity in our Thamesmead unit for an experienced dialysis manager or deputy who is looking to make the next move in their career and progress to clinic management.
• Full responsibility and accountability for the daily operational and clinical management, in order to meet quality outcomes for medical and financial performance.
• Facilitation of strategic goals at the clinic level e.g. organic growth and service leadership
• Accountability for the clinic’s compliance with all Diaverum policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations, ensuring that the clinic is prepared for audit 365 days of the year
• Continuous improvement activities at the clinic level including the development and promotion of good working relationships between Diaverum and associated organisations
• Delegation and management are essential for fulfilment of this position
• Act in professional advisory role to staff providing supervision and guidance, monitoring and evaluating their performance on a continuing basis
• Undertake necessary performance measures such as audits, reviews and patient/staff surveys to ensure compliance with internal, NMC and healthcare best practice guidelines
• Ensure all technical equipment are fully maintained and operational and water quality conforms to Renal Association Standards
• Act as a registered manager with legal responsibility for the day to day activity at the clinic as per CQC requirements.
• Registered Nurse with full awareness and understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• ENB998 or equivalent (teaching/assessing)
• Experience of managing and leading a team of nurses
• Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
• Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team
• Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
COME GROW WITH US!
• Full Time - 37.5 hours per week / Monday to Friday
• Competitive Salary and annual bonus
• 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
• Life Assurance, Discounted Fitness Membership, Stakeholder Company Pension
• Post subject to References, Identification, DBS and OH checks
• Relocation allowance *
* where applicable/dependent on clinic
Please note that we reserve the right to close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date when we are in receipt of sufficient applications
This job was posted to Nurse advisor, Nurse assessor, Ward nurse in Greenwich, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24800 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentEnfield, London, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )- Nursing HomeLocation: Enfield, LondonPosition: Staff NurseCare Categories: General elderly...
£ 36481 - 44044 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Join us and become part of the most engaged workforce of any NHS trust in England, according to the latest national NHS Staff Surve...
£ 28 - 55 Per hourFull timeTemporaryDorking, Surrey, England
Connaught Resourcing are interested to hear from NHS 111 Pathways Trained Clinical Advisors who are looking for ongoing agency work...
£ 24800 - 40700 Per yearFull timePermanentEpsom, Surrey, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )- Nursing HomeLocation: Outskirts of EpsomPosition: Staff NurseCare Categories: general elde...
£ 44500 - 44500 Per yearFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Nurse, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments MaryleboneLocation: MaryleboneStarting Salary: £44,500 + Comprehensi...